- MADE IN THE USA: our highly reviewed D-Core, is prized for its ability to help alleviate neck pain and correctly align the spine, while supporting the neck in its natural position. IMPORTANT: If you are new to a cervical support pillow, it may take time to adjust; this is the pillow working to help restore proper cervical curve during sleep.
- FIRM SUPPORT: One of our most highly reviewed fiber support pillows provides better support and lasts longer than traditional pillows. The patented D-shaped center delivers great orthopedic benefits for back sleeping by cradling the head and allowing the built-in neck roll to firmly support the neck. Side sleepers can benefit from the raised sides, to get a firm but comfortable cervical alignment. NOTE: The center of the pillow is not used for side sleeping.
- D-Core Full Size – 24″ x 16″ (61cm x 41cm) Filled with polyester fiber. Fits a standard pillowcase
- CHOOSE A SIZE: Most adults find the Full Size size to be appropriate. Smaller framed adults generally find the midsize appropriate.
- Natural placement of the head and neck, accomplished with the many different styles and shapes of Core cervical pillows, can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
Patented d-shaped center gently supports the head while lobe supports the neck, helping restore the natural curvature of the neck and upper spine. Helps relieve tension headaches, neck spasms, arthritis and snoring.
List Price: $ 33.26
Price: $ 32.76
Your browser does not support iframes.